Monday, February 15, 2010

Chris Brown Gettin Nasty




Chris Brown got all grown up on this mixtape. I still remember the kid that used say "Excuse me miss" before he approached girls now he would probably just make them "pass out by throwing their back out" and who knows what he'd do after that. Well anyway you can download his rated R mixtape here:
http://hiphopwired.com/2010/02/15/chris-brown-and-dj-drama-drop-%E2%80%9Cin-my-zone%E2%80%9D-mixtape/

Breezys tired of making out tryin to get his @*^# wet:
Chris Brown-Invented Head by user1777032

Oh speaking of dirty, Blackstreet be given you eargasms with their melow accents.
Throwback Time Ya Digg-ity!
No Diggity by Blackstreet by user1777032
Can't get this song out of my mind Wow
I Think about this song all the time Wow Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment