Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whats cookin good lookin



Doppelganger ^ Work finally quit kickin my ass so I'm back on the grind. Here's a little sample of whats cookin.
I did a little mixin of Memories by david guetta, Birthday Sex by Jerimih and Meet me Halfway by the Black Eyed Peas, enjoy:
Memories, Sex and Black Eyed Peas by Dj A-Rel by user1777032

Bonuses
This no name Dy and his no name friend have a pretty sick rnb song that I'm feelin:
You gon like it!!
PASSENGER by DY FT DANNY FERNANDES by user1777032
Lupe with owl city. Its weird that we keep picking up his mashups but whatever there tight as hell but really who wouldn't sound ill over some lupe fiasco.
Seattle Superstar Lupe Fiasco Vs Owl City by user1777032

And finally the video for Chiddy Bangs Remake of Kids:

Chiddy Bang 'Opposite of Adults' from LOOSEWORLD on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment