Monday, March 22, 2010

143 California




Yea thats me ^.

So yea neways, we got this sick dubstep song. Dubstep is pretty big in california so a dubstep remix to california love was long in the works (thank you rusko). I'm loving it but maybe its because I'm from California probs not though.

Da Cali Anthem by Rusko by user4288359

Ight we also got this real catchy song called 143. 143 means I love you(one letter in I, 4 letters in love and 3 letters in you, yea real lame but the songs legit and catchy as shit)

143 i love love lulove u

143 by Ray J ft. Bobby Brackins by user4288359

Next I mixed a boom boom pow with this rager of a techno song by jack beats. Def one of my better mixes check it.

Get That Boom Boom Pow (Black eyed Peas vs Jack Beats) by Dj A-Rel by user4288359

I also got another Dj A-Rel mix.Benassi vs Birdman can't go wrong.
Word!
Bring The Noise On Her (Bennassi vs Birdman) by Dj A-Rel by user4288359

No comments:

Post a Comment