Monday, March 22, 2010

Wordddddddd?????!!!!




Word?? these guys actually came to our school and I missed it?? Wow. I just can't believe it.I'm such a huge fan now. People keep hatin on Mike posner saying he's a herb but I could care less he makes some great music. Well people's remixes of his songs are legit. I mean thats gotta count for something at least 50%. Neway here are some remixes to mike posner songs.

Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Skeet Skeet Remix) by user4288359
Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Gigamesh Remix Final Version) by user4288359
Mike Posner - Open Up Your Eyes (Gigamesh & DiscoTech Remix) by user4288359

Yea Chiddy Bang's remixes are right on point. Both these songs are awesome.
Under The Sheets Chiddy Bang Remix by jahill
Day and Night Chiddy Bang Remix by jahill

Word

2 comments: